The Superfood Power Smoothie is excellent for the digestive system. It’s loaded with vitamins, minerals, and protein; high in antioxidants, and flavored with green-tasting goodness. This smoothie is not for the faint of heart – it has spirulina, blue-green algae, chlorella, wheat grass, and purple dulse seaweed. It tastes “healthy” because it is healthy. I love starting my morning off with one of these deliciously creamy, energizing smoothies. I hope you do, too!
- 8 oz. of organic vanilla almond milk
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 2 heaping tbsp. of psyllium husks
- 2 scoops (16 grams) Amazing Grass Green Superfood Chocolate Drink Powder
- 4 tbsp. (30 grams) Dr. Schulze’s Super Food Plus powder
- 2 scoops (60 grams) MRM Low Carb Protein, Creamy Chocolate flavor
- 4 scoops (4 grams) L-Glutamine
- 2 tbsp. bee pollen whole granules (Y.S. Eco Bee Farms – High quality brand)
- 2 Sambazon Original Smoothie Packs
- 9-12 ice cubes
Put all ingredients into blender or Vitamix and blend well. Done.
This recipe makes about 3 large smoothies.